14ers are Dead!!! Or are they as alive and well as ever?

14ers are Dead!!! Or are they as alive and well as ever?

ColoradoMountaineering
Administrator
Our recent article (and some of the backlash to it) got us to wondering if more people out there are like us and feel that Colorado's 53 highest peaks have become too overcrowded and over-exploited or if people are okay will the crowds and hype. We would love to hear more feedback on the topic.

Here is a link to the original article on our website: http://www.coloradomountaineering.com/2017/01/14ers-are-dead.html

Re: 14ers are Dead!!! Or are they as alive and well as ever?

MtnGirl86
I liked your original article, though I could see why the headline upset some people. I think what was at the heart of your article was spot on. When I started going on 13er missions was when I started to rediscover the adventure that I felt was missing. Cheers!