Mountain you most want to climb in 2017?

Mountain you most want to climb in 2017?

ColoradoMountaineering
Administrator
What mountain is at the top of your list for the new year? For me it's Jagged, though I doubt I will get around to it.

Re: Mountain you most want to climb in 2017?

CoClimber
Crestone Peak. Been looking forward to it for so long but it's so far from where i live

Re: Mountain you most want to climb in 2017?

MtnGirl86
Vestal Peak via Wham Ridge. Lovee that mtn profile!