New 14er Finisher?

ColoradoMountaineering
Administrator
Tell us your story! We'll publish it!

Re: New 14er Finisher?

Vladimir Solovey
Not much of a story. Greg Epp and I have finished the standard 58 on August 26th. He has been climbing 14ers since 9, I have wanted to do them all since 8 years ago. We have synced our lists in the beginning of August with Chicago Basin four and then finished the lists with Capitol, Pyramid, S. and N. Maroons (Aug 22 - Aug 26, with one day for hiking in to Capitol).

Hard. Fun. Scary at times.

Re: New 14er Finisher?

ColoradoMountaineering
Administrator
Congratulations! Completing the 14ers list is always a great accomplishment. I hope you both carry on your mountaineering spirit